• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Naked Yo Eddy frame/fork, 14.5" C-C

tzrider

I thought I'd eventually paint and build up this frameset but other projects are taking precedence... Original Yo Eddy; has serial # if you can trace the pedigree. Fork has 5.875" threaded steerer. No corrosion visible on either (the inside of the tubes were well treated at the factory), though there is a slight rattle in the DT.

Please email me at tzrider07@gmail.com for pics and more info. I may consider trades for modern, not vintage, components.

Last edited:

kokies

Whats up with the patch on the back of the seat tube?

And and extra photo of the fork for everyone. Do you have the tabs for the break springs and studs?

Attachments

• IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 19

IF52

Offset housing stop is probably due to how small the frame is. That would be a really tight bend for the housing if the stop wasn't offset slightly.

I wonder about the patch too, is it a repair or what?

tzrider

I acquired this frameset from the Serotta factory when they moved from South Glens Falls to Saratoga Springs in 2003. I don't know the history of it. The "patch" appears to be more of a decorative brazed on piece. I don't have any original brake hardware but I think I do have canti studs that were machined for me specifically for this frame.

fat-tony

Staff member
Offset housing stop is probably due to how small the frame is. That would be a really tight bend for the housing if the stop wasn't offset slightly.

I wonder about the patch too, is it a repair or what?

Correct-o-mundo. I believe that only the medium and larger frames have the brake housing stop centered.