• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Med. Saratoga-made blue Yo for sale

Frame only. It's probably a 1994-1995 (because the cones on the ends of the stays are shaped from the stays rather than a separate piece welded on - and serial number is Saratoga format but not a large number [YO M 457]). Threaded BB, 1" headset compatible headtube, headtube length (about 90mm) indicates suspension correction for relatively short travel forks (like Judy or Manitou Mach 5). Condition is very good to excellent. No rust, scratches in the chain suck area plus a few others here and there but nothing major, no dents, paint is not an exciting color but in excellent shape. I'd like to get $400- for it.

Separately I have a brand new Tomson seat post to fit it (29.4mm), and a used Manitou Mach5 SX threadless 1" steerer tube that was off a large YO. Details about the condition of the fork are unknown to me (because I only rode it once before putting the Yo fork back on the bike when I bought it). It felt fine to me but I have no idea of the condition of the internal workings.

Stop :redface: Think :confused:
Is this a bike you are really interested in? Is it your size? Are you OK with the fact that it's from Saratoga rather than Sommerville? Can you afford it? If the answer to all four questions is yes, email me at maxmacleod@hotmail.com with Yo Eddy in the subject line and I'll send pictures. I would have posted them on this site but the file sizes are slightly too large and I don't know how to reduce them. Cheers- Max

Last edited: