• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

18" Wicked Lite for sale plus other items

NCAndy

Various items for sale. Frame is sold

Salsa 1" moto ace treadless stem. Silver 120 x 107 rise. I have a brand new one and a used one. $25 for new and $10 for used.

Control tech 1" quill stem 135 x 100. Black. $10

DiaCompe SS7 canit levers. Black. Dirty but they look decent. Also a pair of 987 cantis will go with the levers. $25

Marzocchi crown for '99 80mm fork. Came off of a Z2 Bam. 1" threadless steerer that is 155 mm long. It was on my YO.

All prices are plus shipping. I'll do my best to get you an accurate quote. All items will ship via USPS or UPS whichever works out better. I am willing to ship overseas as long as you are willing to pony up the coin to do it. USPS generally works best for international shipping. They just take a while. I will accept Paypal or money orders. I'm really not interested in helping out your sick relative in Nigeria so please no third party BS.

Pics available upon request. I work some odd hours so give me a chance to get back with you. It may take me a day or so. Please send all inquiries to drewbee68@hotmail.com

I don't often log into the forum so I usually don't check for PMs.

Andy in NC

Last edited:

NCAndy

Few more goodies I forgot

Sychros 1" quill road stem. Black 120 x 73(?)

Bontrager ti flat bar. That standard one not the superlite. $10

Answer taperlite bar black $10

I'll post more stuff if I find anything else that needs to go. I'm open to offers on everything as it is way past time to clean out the old stuff.

Andy in NC

Last edited: