Wanting to make a project bike...

Hey guys. I'm still fairly new to biking, but i'm sure it's here to stay for a long time for me. I hate just sitting around like every other teenager my age, and when I met my good friend who loves to ride his bike,(and owns a wicked fat chance too), My new hobby took off. I currently have a Trek 4900 from '04, and I take care of that thing like nobody's business, but i think it's time to add something new. I love my friend's fat chance, and i've always been fascinated with building my own bike. I have locked my eyes on a Fat chance frame, and I think I came to the right place. If anybody has a Fat Chance frame that they are looking to sell to a good owner, I'm all ears! My spending cap is around 500 dollars, and I know it's not much for a good frame, so if you have any best offers, shoot me a comment! Thank you guys so much!

fat-tony

Staff member
Hey guys. I'm still fairly new to biking, but i'm sure it's here to stay for a long time for me. I hate just sitting around like every other teenager my age, and when I met my good friend who loves to ride his bike,(and owns a wicked fat chance too), My new hobby took off. I currently have a Trek 4900 from '04, and I take care of that thing like nobody's business, but i think it's time to add something new. I love my friend's fat chance, and i've always been fascinated with building my own bike. I have locked my eyes on a Fat chance frame, and I think I came to the right place. If anybody has a Fat Chance frame that they are looking to sell to a good owner, I'm all ears! My spending cap is around 500 dollars, and I know it's not much for a good frame, so if you have any best offers, shoot me a comment! Thank you guys so much!

Post up what size frame you are looking for so folks can help you out.
Also check out the catalogs for the different years with models and sizes:
http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/html/fat_chance.html

Good point...

Thanks for telling me that! I really don't have a true preference for the type, but I would lean towards a Yo Eddy or a Wicked model. and the size would be medium or a large. I want to be able to ride the bike for a while].

mkozaczek

I'm getting a wicked frame with a rigid fork that I may be looking to sell. It should be here this week. When I get it I'll measure it out and post a link in the classifieds and send you a PM if you'd like.