Wicked Lite Decals

trezent

Hi
I`m looking for Fat Chance Decals for a 1993 Wicked Lite.
Does anybody know where i can get theme?

Thanks
Tobias

jjpotocny

Wicked lite decal size?

i have been searching for Wicked lite decals. i have found two places that have the files (Garry Alvis garryalvis@gmail.com and Gil Montague gil@thecycleshed.co.uk, velocals won't get back to me) but both have said they are not sure if the sizing is correct. Gil says his is 58mm by 30mm. Could someone please measure their original decal? just talking about the "Wicked Lite" decal.
aloha

Last edited:

mainlyfats

i have been searching for Wicked lite decals. i have found two places that have the files (Garry Alvis garryalvis@gmail.com and Gil Montague gil@thecycleshed.co.uk, velocals won't get back to me) but both have said they are not sure if the sizing is correct. Gil says his is 58mm by 30mm. Could someone please measure their original decal? just talking about the "Wicked Lite" decal.
aloha

AFAIK Wicked Lite is the most prevalent of Fat Chance decals. The company themselves ran out of all decals except these and branded anything that came in for a refinishing job with them for a while.

Width, OK, but I'm not sure I could honestly do the math on how to calculate the precise height of decals on a curve... Gil's later model decals are fine looking and I bet they'd be great. Otherwise just get your refinisher to get in touch with SSSink.

jjpotocny

Width, OK, but I'm not sure I could honestly do the math on how to calculate the precise height of decals on a curve...

to get the height on a curve simply put a piece of tape on the decal mark the top and bottom remove the tape, stick it to a flat surface and measure between the two points...

mainlyfats

Width, OK, but I'm not sure I could honestly do the math on how to calculate the precise height of decals on a curve...

to get the height on a curve simply put a piece of tape on the decal mark the top and bottom remove the tape, stick it to a flat surface and measure between the two points...

Well I guess that's why you live in Hawaii and I'm trapped in frozen Winnipeg...

jjpotocny

i am a finish carpenter. my mind is tuned to those types of problems!

i checked out Ted Wojcik's web site. love it. i contacted him about he decals and will ask him if he wants to tackle the repaint as well.

aloha