• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1994 Yo Eddy Harlequin SS M/L

rick

Looking to sell 94 Yo Eddy with black/silver Harlequin paint scheme. Bike was re-painted by Russ Pickett at Air Art in Chico (he famously painted Mountain Goats BITD) a few years back and ridden very little since that time. Paint is beautiful (and very expensive), I could only find a couple of very small nicks in the paint on the fork. At the time I had him paint a Marzocchi fork and NOS stem to match. I ended up not using the stem but will include with the bike.
Size is M/L, top tube is 22 1/2" CTC and the seat tube is 18 1/2" CTT. I cannot read the entire serial number under the paint, but it ends in Y4ML.
cranks - Cooks (silver)
headset - Cane Creek (black)
stem - Thomson (silver)
brakes - Avid Tri-Align (silver)
levers - Avid Ultimate (silver/black)
tires - Conti Explorer Pro
seatpost - Syncros (black)
saddle - SDG (silver/black)
handle bar - Origin 8 (black)
grips - Bobke prayer stix (black)
Hubs - Ringle (front & AC ACX Chub (rear), both silver
rims - Mavic 217 (silver)

looking for $1500. Yeah, I know that is high for a bike without a Yo fork, but the paint job is a big part of that. I have a bunch of pictures, too big to attach here. Drop me a line and I can send to you.

thanks,

RICK

rick

94 Yo SS

Just a bit curious, the TT length seems a tad short for a ML or maybe it's a custom Yo ST.

a good eye, you are correct. The 94 catalog lists the top tube at 23.3". The actual length is 23" but the effective TT length (parallel to the ground) is the same as listed in the catalog.

thanks for pointing out my error