1992 Fat Chance Catalog

Pete

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the 1992 Fat Chance catalogue (the one with the multi-colored cover, not the 1992 version with the welder on the cover)?

The website with scans of the catalogues http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/html/fat_chance.html
has the two issues mixed up when you click on their respective links, one of which is a dead link.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
pretty sure I've a copy of this catalogue somewhere. If you can't find a copy anywhere else I'll scan it for you (any ideas how to convert to pdf??)
cheers
John

kokies

Print to a PDF if you have the softwere, or in photoshop save as pdf. If you need help send the jpg scan to me one at a time and I will convert them and send them back. Scan at a high resolution if possible.
kokies@yahoo(dot)com

John

Administrator
Staff member
Found 'em

Managed to find my copy of the 1992 Fat catalogue (got a couple for some unknown reason). I'll get it scanned and converted to pdf at some point.
In the meantime thought you might like the attachment - it's a scan of the catalogue cover 'shopped to remove the staples and spine and resized to 1024x768. Makes a pretty good desktop wallpaper I reckon :D

Attachments

• fatcity1992.jpg
    fatcity1992.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 93

Pete

Thanks

Awesome, thanks! You can either post it here (if that is allowed) or e-mail it to me directly if that's not too much more trouble.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Post it here! If the limits of the forum file upload sizes are exceeded, let me know, and I'll bump it up or we can upload it directly to our severs and host it from here.

d

visitor

First I wanted to thank you all for posting the catalogs. I was looking through the 1994 catalog and had forgotten that two of my friends made the picture of FAT owners! The two guys in the back of the group in Yellow Ordinary jerseys, Pete and Dave.

Thanks for bringing back the great memories, they made my day!

tvcreative

Did you try looking on Retrobike in catalogue section? Wait, same thing there, along with the always missing 1991 catalogue.

I-ROBOT

The small circle with the X thru it is the signature of Bob Fulk who worked in finishing and was a team rider. He and Mike P were the backbone of the finishing department, both are talented artists (Mike created Yo Eddy and drew all the stick figures used by FCC), and both were really fast racers.
Scott