Nice Fat Chance...

DocChill

...on eBay too:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unbelieveable-Fat-City-Fat-Chance-Mountain-Bike-Survivor-/321305411141?pt=US_Bicycles_Frames&hash=item4acf4b7e45

I really like it ;)!

Cheers,
Daniel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I-ROBOT

Without seeing the serial number, I would guess that it is an '87 or '88 Fat since it has the chainstay U-brake / roller cam set up. The fork is not a Fat City unicrown so that may be one strike against it. Also it doesn't have a Fat City handlebar. Most likely, the bike was purchased by the dealer as a frame-only, and was built up by them and sold that way. The overall condition is outstanding and that may make it attractive to any of you looking for a regular Fat for your collection!
Good Luck
Scott

mainlyfats

Without seeing the serial number, I would guess that it is an '87 or '88 Fat since it has the chainstay U-brake / roller cam set up. The fork is not a Fat City unicrown so that may be one strike against it. Also it doesn't have a Fat City handlebar. Most likely, the bike was purchased by the dealer as a frame-only, and was built up by them and sold that way. The overall condition is outstanding and that may make it attractive to any of you looking for a regular Fat for your collection!
Good Luck
Scott

I feel like I've seen a ton of bikes with that identical fork. Scott, could it have built a part of a distributor-supplied build kit?