• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 Titanium Fat Chance Small Frame

Cracked Headtube

Titanium Fat City, Fat Chance from 1993.
1" headtube and canti or v-brake posts. Cable rub on the headtube, seatube and rubbing from the water bottle on the DT. Der hanger is straight, never wrecked a mech. The L shaped "Toothpick" tab is in poor shape, there is only one left. The mounts are fine, with newer drivetrain components this won't be an issue.There has been chain-suck, but nothing terrible. It's titanium so it cleaned up easily. A chainstay cover was used by the recent owner so little chain slap is evident. Decals are original, and battle scarred. Original pulley for bottom pull front mechs. Headtube is in perfect shape.
Super Special Original Fat City Jersey gift for the buyer of this frame. Some original paperwork too. I am the 3rd owner of this frame and never rode it. Truth is, I got it on such a great deal I just couldn't pass it up. I traded some modern parts for this frame, I'd like to keep it, but my stable is absolutely full.
Geometry: 29.1" Standover, 21.25" TT (c-c), 22" Effective TT, 14.5" ST(c-c), 100mm headtube, 40.4" wheelbase and a claimed weight of 3lbs 5oz. Handbuilt in MASS.

Serial Number is 249T3S

I'd like to get 900 for it shipped to USA. If it doesn't sell I wouldn't feel bad keeping it and selling other things. This frame would just be a more expensive project than anything else I've got going. I hope this will not be my only post to these threads, because this is a kick @$$ frame. I am a part time frame builder and bike shop employee and this frame will be packed properly. Paypal accepted.

Lots of images located at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotography/sets/72157634509421028/