My Humble Fat Collection

Here is a picture of each of the Fat's that I own. 7 in total:

1987 Fat Chance Frame 21":
P1050661.jpg

1989 Fat Chance Team Comp 21" (your RGB screen does not do the day-glo paint justice!:
P1050657.jpg

1990 Fat Chance Team Comp 18":
P1050658.jpg

1990 Fat Chance Yo Eddy M:
P1010487.jpg

1991 Wicked Fat Chance 19" Short Torso Frame:
P1050659.jpg

1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frame M:
P1050660.jpg

1998 Fat Chance Yo Eddy M/L:
P1050656.jpg

Nice to have them all together before I start wittling down the collection!

theredchili

Great collection , which is your favourite ?

Mine is your 89 team comp, but have a soft spot for anything painted Kandy wild cherry :)

clockworkgazz

Those are very nice indeed, is that the team that was on sale here very recently? I wanted that so bad but the postage quoted was a real deal breaker, love the bottle opener on it. Give me a shout if you ever want to sell, love that colourway.

rthomer

Nice collection....I love the team comp, had it been smaller I would've sent my son in Berkeley to nab it for me. Looks like its in got a good home. :)

Great collection , which is your favourite ?

Mine is your 89 team comp, but have a soft spot for anything painted Kandy wild cherry :)
I certainly have the softest spot for the '89 Team Comp painted 2-tone day glo. The 1998 Yo Eddy is certainly the best bike to ride.

Those are very nice indeed, is that the team that was on sale here very recently? I wanted that so bad but the postage quoted was a real deal breaker, love the bottle opener on it. Give me a shout if you ever want to sell, love that colourway.

That's the one. I had been emailing Max about it for nearly 2 years but finally went to pay him a visit on Sunday. Once I saw it I knew I had to have it!