Stop the hating!

DaveH

I had a set of Yo decals on an unnamed auction site that I had ordered last year from an online bike decal maker. I have left the name out so as to not advertize and piss off more folks. I recived them last year in march! Way before this group had them ready for sale. I cannot beleve the amount of hate mail from people on this site acusing me of buying them here and reselling them for a profit. The opening bid was for what I paid for them $65.00

To all the haters get over it there is more than one person in this world who can make these decals! I didnt buy the decals to resell. I had changed my paint color and now Airglow is painting and making new decals for my YO. So before you condem me for violating the fatcogs decal agrement ask me where I got them from first before you nail me to the wall.

And to all the other guys Its a beautiful Pearl white Yo with silver and black decals. Ill post
pics when ever It comes home. Should be another 2-3 weeks.

DaveH

rody

Hey Dave,

I do not harbor any ill will towards you and I think the guys/gals on the forum are just trying to self police the community to respect the work done here.

You are correct, there is no lock on who can reproduce the decals. Personally, I glad there is still enough interest in the vintage frames that the need is there, regardless of who produces the final product.

As a disclaimer...DaveH did not purchase any of the decals from the site and did not betray the trust of those who did participate.

Dave, I don't know what was said but please understand the impetus behind the comments and look toward them with a forgiving eye.

I personally would love to see the bike when completed...hope you post it up.

thanks,

rody

DaveH

Thanks for the kind words, no harm done.

Thats why I didn't post it on this site that I had a set for sale out of respect for the work you guys have done. As for the guys who trashed me, Its all good I know where your commin from. But someday we'll settle this in the woods! They paint shop sent me a picture of the new decals for me to ok. Its gona look nice on white.

Later

DaveH

ThylacineCycles

To all the haters get over it....And to all the other guys Its a beautiful Pearl white Yo with silver and black decals.

I'm not privvy to the details of this issue, but I'm a hater because you painted a Yo Eddy white.

White!

This is a travesty of the highest order, and I DEMAND that you send it back and repaint in immediately in a long fade or something Neon!

;)

DaveH

I'm not privvy to the details of this issue, but I'm a hater because you painted a Yo Eddy white.

White!

This is a travesty of the highest order, and I DEMAND that you send it back and repaint in immediately in a long fade or something Neon!

;)

Yea I know. I originally bought my YO in 91 because I wanted to be different. The loud green and the skulls was unheard of at the time. Here we are 16 years later and again I want to be different. Ive only seen one or two other Yo's in white. My real big problem is that i have my original team Fat Chance jersey in that pink and green. Will It be a total travesty to ride a white Yo and the team jersey?

DaveH

FATKiwi

Yeah stop the hating guys! It's all about the ride, no? If ya had purchased them here different story maybe. Lets remember the important thing is somewhere out there is a happy punter with a new set of decals for thier Yo ( even if it did cost them 95 bucks! )

I wanna see that paint job Dave because Im oinsidering the same

Cheers
Chris

DaveH

This is the set Airglow made up for my pearl white Yo. Fat and chance are black with a silver trim and the fat in silver.

Decals
silverdecals.jpg