• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy M/S Frameset for sale or swaps

jez

Ive realised that this frame is a tad too small - see the picture of it in the Readers Rides section. Its the smaller of the two Yos. Would happily swap for a similar (excellent condition) Yo Eddy frame in a larger size, OR would put it towards a Ti-Fat (with cash) OR any other superbike.

Can be sold as complete bike, with forks etc.

Make me an offer on the frame if interested in buying it.

Jez

Attachments

• yo2.jpg
    yo2.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 52
Aqua Yo

Hey man, I am interested in your Yo and just had a few questions. It is a M/S and that is a 16" or a 16 1/2", I can't quite remember? I am about 5'10" so I think that it would work, although I ride a M at the time. If I was to buy it as a frame, what could you throw in with it? Also, what is the serial number and what is the headset size? I have an awesome 91' Wicked frame that has never been built in an 18" if you were looking to trade. Let me know what you think. I am located in the US in South Carolina.
Cheers,

Wes

jez

Hey Wez

PM me or email me as I would be keen to talk with you. As for the Wicked Lite - need to see some pics mate. Have no problem dealing with overseas,

The Yo is a S/M and is a 1" headset. The frame will come with a blue CK headset if bought on it own. We can negotiate anyway mate.

Jez