The BIG FAT Wicked thread

Kaiser

Show us your Wicked:D

3789025959_35ee2de0a4_b.jpg

Doug Carter

Staff member
My Wicked in the state that it showed up on the doorstep last summer...

wicked_002.jpg

It now has proper ATAC mountain pedals, Answer Hyperlite bars, dayglo pink Oury grips, bar ends and a Kore 120mm silver stem. A bit more comfortable of a ride without those bullhorn bars.

DC

Wicked, go fast, dirt road blaster.

Attachments

• wwwicked.jpg
    wwwicked.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 19

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
My Wicked in the state that it showed up on the doorstep last summer...

wicked_002.jpg

It now has proper ATAC mountain pedals, Answer Hyperlite bars, dayglo pink Oury grips, bar ends and a Kore 120mm silver stem. A bit more comfortable of a ride without those bullhorn bars.

I am still stoked that you were able to score this bike. You need to update some pics!
AAAAND as neat as the painted to match Manitou is---getting a hot pink rigid fork would be awesome.

Doug Carter

Staff member
I am still stoked that you were able to score this bike. You need to update some pics!
AAAAND as neat as the painted to match Manitou is---getting a hot pink rigid fork would be awesome.

Yeah, it needs a Yo or BOI front fork to match. Never been a fan of Manitou, and this one is just like riding on a wet sponge. It's bad on roads, and worse off road. I'll have to do a new photoshoot with it soon. :)

misterdangerpants

Here's my 1992 Wicked on a trip to do some hut-to-hut mountain biking in the 10th Mountain Division Huts back in September of 1993. Not the best picture but it's the only one I have!

Attachments

• 1992WickedFatChance.JPG
    1992WickedFatChance.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 19