Back in Eddy´s saddle again - decals needed

Mucha Gueva

Hi y´all! Never thought this would happen but I found myself buying a Yo Eddy again. Rode one in the 90ies but sold it ten years ago. Now I fell over another one and - guess nostalgy was involved here - I just bought it. Freshly powdercoated in a ****ty color. I´m going to get it repainted so I´m in need of a decal set with a pink "FAT". Anyone out there who´s got a spare one or knows where I could get it made properly?
Thanks a lot, bros!
Robert

WD Pro

Hi y´all! Never thought this would happen but I found myself buying a Yo Eddy again. Rode one in the 90ies but sold it ten years ago. Now I fell over another one and - guess nostalgy was involved here - I just bought it. Freshly powdercoated in a ****ty color. I´m going to get it repainted so I´m in need of a decal set with a pink "FAT". Anyone out there who´s got a spare one or knows where I could get it made properly?
Thanks a lot, bros!
Robert

I am currently talking to GilM from Retrobike, he can do reproductions and is based in the UK. I have also seen reproductions from Velocal (I think they are called) which is a US based company :)

I am after the bright pink style to :cool:

WD :)

Mucha Gueva

That´s their automatic reply, guess one has to wait :mad:

"Thank you for contacting velocals.
If you're email is for an item not listed on our website, we are eager to help you, however we receive numerous special requests and are unable to respond to all of them.

Sincerely,
Velocals.com"