AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH help me! Cantilever content issues....

jez

Got a problem! And this time its not Fat related but I hope someone can help:

My new project bike: 1994 Hei Hei is wanting to have its nice black Grafton Mag lites mounted on its carbon FSX forks (See below diagram).

help.jpg

The problem is, the red circle indicates that the hanger is missing. Does anyone have anything that I can use in their tool box? I would be incredibly grateful if somebody can help!

info@jezworld.com

Jez

Yo Eddy!

I think if have such a thing at my parents house. It's from my RondWP HP2 (at the moment it is fitted V's). I am not 100% sure whether I still have it. Also take into account that I am in Holland. Maybe it's better to waith whether somebody in GB has one, but if you won't succeed I could help. :wink:

jez

parts for canti brace

Wow - if you could have a look that would be great! Im not having much luck over in the UK so if you have something that would fit please get in touch!

Jez

Yo Eddy!

I will take a look, but unfortunaly I won't be there before the end of Jan, early Febr. I hope you are not in a hurry.

I will check. :wink:

younggeoff

Hello Jez, I'll have a hunt around as I'm sure I had to make something up to mount some canti's on some early pace forks. I'll keep you posted.

scant

jez, I take it you know a standard judy fork brace can easily bolt right onto those forks. I did the exact same thing on my 93 fat ti :)

jez

Yeah but it will look crap!. I did think about butchering a fork brace - i.e cutting off the stem section and drilling it so it could be bolted on. In fact thats quite a good bodge for the moment!

Anyone have an old brace?