Vintage Restorations

mkozaczek

So, all this recent talk of bike flipping vs restorations made me decide to officially come out into the restoration camp. In that vein I decided to convert my hobby into a little side business.

In case anyone wants to check out my burgeoning 'business' and provide feedback, comment or just follow along with some of my projects/builds please check out my site at:

http://second-spin-cycles.blogspot.com/

I've always loved vintage bikes, and I used to restore them back in the early 2000s but then got out of it and only recently decided to dust off some of the old rides, thin out the herd and take on some new projects.

I do this out of love of the technology and sentiment for days where innovation and technology were accelerating at a dramatic pace, but without sacrificing the degree of craftsman ship that seems to be all but gone these days.

Anyways, hope y'all don't judge me too harshly if I make a small buck on the side =)

tvcreative

have fun...

Don't worry about what this forum thinks....

if this is what makes you happy rock on!

I like your start so far....

for me personally, I have so much crap sitting in my shop, i might as well join you with a biz of my own...great fun either way.

Jim

mkozaczek

Don't worry about what this forum thinks....

if this is what makes you happy rock on!

I like your start so far....

for me personally, I have so much crap sitting in my shop, i might as well join you with a biz of my own...great fun either way.

Jim

What do you have lying around?? Maybe we should join forces?