The Monster is alive!

blikum

Finally got around to restoring my old Monster Fat to my liking. It's a '91 Small/Med. With a Yo fork. Paint and decals re-done by Vicious Cycles. Alot of the parts I've had since the 90's and some were purchased through helpful members or ebay. Parts rundown:

Mavic 231 rims laced to Ringles with purple nipples. Paul derailleurs, grafton brakes, cranks and pedals. Syncros post. Flite ti seat. Ringle skewers. Panaracer Smoke and Darts tires. Purple alloy presta valve caps. Grafton fat finger cable hanger and no name skull hanger in front. Kooka chainring, avid chainring. Avocet computer. Specialized bottle cage, Fat city repro water bottle. Answer ATAC stem, Chris King headset, Answer hyperlite bars. Grafton brake levers. Suntour XC pro shifters. Bullseye front and rear derailleur pulleys. Purple alloy cable ferrules. Oury grips, Yo Eddy bar plugs!

Monster1.jpg

Here is a link to the slideshow movie...

Monster Movie

YoKris

Sounds and looks pretty nice! Congrats! The only thing I would change is the A-Tac. A Salsa stem would look much more filigree!

GREAT WORK!

//yo

settemarche

that bike is beyond sick! i think you might want to bring that out for the June 1st So Cal Fat Ride. a couple of us local So Cal Fat Heads are linking up and riding together. should be fun.

Sette