What color should I repaint my Yo Eddy?

nevada72

Yeah - I know it's subjective. However, I still wouldn't mind getting input. My 92 Yo Eddy! was Wild Cherry when I bought it new. After awhile I wanted something a little more zesty, so I sent it back to Fat City and had it redone Yellow. That looked really nice! I rode it a long while and the paint suffered. I tried a home spray job - Yechhhh! After languishing unridden in my basement I sent the frame to Rody for a little resto and paint. My original thoughts were silver with yellow stickers. Now I'm considering a yellow fade to silver with yellow stickers. I'm looking for "elegant" considering my advanced years (45), hence the silver, but I wouldn't mind staying period correct. That said -I'm not too concerned with adhering strictly to the stock color offerings of the time. Thoughts?

jh4rt

Let Rody Pick.

Yeah - I know it's subjective. However, I still wouldn't mind getting input. My 92 Yo Eddy! was Wild Cherry when I bought it new. After awhile I wanted something a little more zesty, so I sent it back to Fat City and had it redone Yellow. That looked really nice! I rode it a long while and the paint suffered. I tried a home spray job - Yechhhh! After languishing unridden in my basement I sent the frame to Rody for a little resto and paint. My original thoughts were silver with yellow stickers. Now I'm considering a yellow fade to silver with yellow stickers. I'm looking for "elegant" considering my advanced years (45), hence the silver, but I wouldn't mind staying period correct. That said -I'm not too concerned with adhering strictly to the stock color offerings of the time. Thoughts?
I haven't seen a paintjob yet that he did which I didn't like. I'd love to see what he does with some free reign on a Yo! :cool: