Fat Fork on ebay

kokies

Attachments

• be_1.jpg
    be_1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Seller just added this to their auction

On Dec-02-05 at 10:17:15 PST, seller added the following information:not made by kenisis but made in the USA nonetheless

I've no idea who made 'em
confused.gif

MikeyNYC

Fat Fork on Ebay

fat-tony said:
Since when did Chirs Chance have anything to do with aluminum?

I was once told by someone at Fat City that Fat City Cycles licensed out the design of the Big One Inch fork to someone to make some aluminum forks and this is the second one I've seen-both were red and both have a decal noting that the design is by Fat City, but I don't recall who actually made them...

Hope that sheds some light on the situation.

Michael-NYC

ridefat

FAT designed fork

That fork was built by Kinesis USA. Kinesis has been making tons of aluminum products for all kinds of bike companies and are a very reputable company in the bike industry. It doesn't surprise me that the folks at Kinesis USA knew nothing of it. Considering the time span, personnel as well as other company changes, etc... Not to mention, I doubt that many of the guys over there today are FAT junkies. Some of which may not have even ever HEARD of FAT, as unbelievable as that might seem.

However I would feel reassured that the quality of the fork will be very good. It will ride stiff and track very well, after all it's designed by none other than FAT. But... it is aluminum which will ride harsh compared to a cro-mo or ti version. Hope that helps ya.

bryan