• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1990 Yo Eddy Team

benson

I have a 1990 you eddy team frame and forks. The paint work is pritty scratched up and there are a couple of small dents (these have been on there since I got the frame in 1996 and have not affected performance in any way through alot of varied riding). I have also got a 1 inch mavic headset and salsa stem with ti bolts (similar condition to frame). I have also, thanks to the great tips on this website, now got a new mavic bottom bracket for unthreaded bottom brackets. I have been in touch with fat city cycles and have been concidering ordering the origonal decals and gettting it resprayed etc at Argos cycles in Bristol. I had kind of given up on the frame after the bottom bracket lock ring broke whilst up a mountain in Corsica, however the new Mavic bottom bracket should solve this. In the mean time I bought a lovely kona hei hei and don't realy need 2 bikes. Might anyone be interested in buying the frame etc to do up themselves? the ride is still perfect and will be a lovely bike once done up.

benson

I will get some pics in a day or 2 and send them to whoever wants them. To be honest I am not 100% certain that I want to sell it but am open to offers, not sure quite what it is worth. Sorry to be difficult. The mavic bb is not fitted. Aprarrently they do fit but squeeze is a bit tight so I was going to have if fitted when respray done.

scant

benson, I live just across the bridge from you :)

could you also send me pics as well please :)

the mavic BBs are generally pretty long & tend to fit the older style cranks. You can still find certain FAT BB parts, what do you need exactly?

:)

benson

I can send photos to anyone who wants them but not sure how to do it through the website so if someone lets me know how. Or let me know your e-mail addresses and I will send them.

Also I have a 120mm axle, 2 bearings to fit (fairly new) - not the origonal bearings which had a groove and clip thing. Also lock rings (one of the lock rings is broken)

YoGrant

fat bb

some of us can still get fat bb's so that aint a problem........pics and prices please....

unless this is the one you've just sold to scant!

scant

looking likely i've found a place in germany to do it in the colour correct grellow & wendyl still has decals :D

scant

billy in grellow wouldnt look right, totally wrong era paint!
besides paint on billy looks pretty good to me ;D