• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Ritchey P23 / Bontrager Comp fork

Jack Lantern

In the on-going quest to fund my daughters braces I have a few other things to sell that I thought I'd never get rid of. Paypal gift please, prices don't include shipping. Happy to ship abroad, although shipping on the bike could get a bit spendy.

1) An early Ritchey P23. This frame has Suntour dropouts on the rear and since I've been told they were only used the first two years before switching to Ritchey dropouts that makes this either an 89 or a 90 (serial number 385). The seat tube measures 18" c-c and the top tube measures approx. 22-1/4" c-c. It was re-powder coated a very classy dark grey just prior to my obtaining it and it's a decent quality paint job. Since the fork is still black it could be reasonable to assume the frames original color was black but I'm not 100% on that. A joy to climb on and very nimble on the singletrack. You don't see many of these around. Here's a quick parts breakdown:

- Brakes: XT M735 silver cantilevers w/Mathauser finned pads (lots of pad left).
- Brake Levers: Ritchey Logic in black.
- Shifters: XT M732 7/8sp thumbies.
- Handlebar: Ritchey ProLite in black.
- Stem: Ritchey ForceLite 130mm reach w/cable stop & nickel plated (very shiny).
- Headset: Ritchey Logic in black.
- Grips: Ritchey WCS ergo-foam.
- Crankset: XT M730 24/36/46 w/175mm arms.
- BB: XT loose ball 68 x 122.5
- Pedals: Wellgo WPD-800 (original Ritcheys were made by Wellgo after this model).
- Frt Der: XT M735 28.6mm clamp.
- Rr Der: XT M735 SS Short Cage.
- Wheels: Araya RM17 rims in black, XT M732 Rr hub, XT M730 Frt hub, DT spokes, 32h.
- Cassette: Shimano 7sp HG70 12-28 (very fresh).
- Tires: Ritchey WCS "red treads" - 2.35 MegaBite front, 2.1 OmegaBite rear, lots of tread left, still fairly supple (just rode them a few weeks ago).
- Saddle & Post: Ritchey CompLite saddle, XT post (not perfect, but I gave up waiting for a Ritchey/Nitto post).

Complete Bike: $700
Frame/Fork/Headset: $350 SOLD

2) Bontrager Comp fork. This is my last Bonty fork and it's a beauty. Chrome finish on the legs is incredibly shiny. Steerer tube is of course 1" and is 155mm long from crown race to top with 50mm of threads. If interested I can also include a threadless steerer tube I ran on it, worked perfectly.

$300 SOLD

Last edited: