• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Monster 4Sale... Offut AFB

schneidw

Too small for me.. nice bike... I have yet to find a Fat Chance XL size.. never a stock item I suppose.. I always rode too small 18 and 19" Fats over the years as my aching back can attest to. Thankfully, I landed a 20.5" Merlin which is such a great bike that I almost don't miss my Yo Eddy. Still looking for one though!@

Just wondering, is this seller part of the Fat Cogs community? This must be the 10th Fat Chance frame he has sold on eBay this year.. How does somebody accumulate so many Fat Chances.. I see the association w the Air Force so obviously somebody whom appreciates made in USA!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290024723376&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Zack is interesting... he gets all of these nice bikes, tears them apart and sells them for parts. Kind of a vintage mountain bike Jawa. ;) He seems to do it to all bikes, not just Fats.

Last edited:

burnzy

Actually, I have seen Zach post ads on FatCogs prior to listing on the bay in the past.
His user name is ZVG... It seems like he is a little more interested in the ching than the thing, he's no Pat Tillman but neither am I. Good luck with the move.

kevin881

I saw him sell a Yo from 91 that he actually built up.
I dont know where he gets all these bikes. Always seems he has nice vintage stuff, though.

AB

Yeah he seems to have some awesome network/connections with getting high end vintage bikes .. AFB maybe? Although I don't agree with the total bike stripping thing I have gotten some nice stuff from him so I can't say much.