Thinking of Selling My Yo Fork

My Wicked has been apart for a while and I don't think I'll ever luck into a Yo Team frame,
so I'm thinking of parting with my 1" threaded Yo fork.
It was originally chrome, but the finish was way beyond saving so it was beadblasted and spray bombed to keep it clean until a real paint job came along.

My question is, what would be a fair price for a solid rider condition Yo fork?

I know I'll regret this some day, lol.

cheers,
Steve

LeeDumler

I'd say $350 sounds about right to me. They typically go for as much as a Yo frame in comparable condition, and I paid just over $700 for my frame and fork a couple months ago, so split the difference.

zonq

My question is, what would be a fair price for a solid rider condition Yo fork?

I've both bought & sold them for between $500 & $700, but always L sizes (long enough to fit any frame & use a threadless stem on a smaller frame), & original paint.
But, someone had one on ebay for $500 and it sat there recently, so it's hard to say. Depends on the week on there.

Stingercut

I'd say $350 sounds about right to me. They typically go for as much as a Yo frame in comparable condition, and I paid just over $700 for my frame and fork a couple months ago, so split the difference.

Agree with this fig, smaller steerers obviously have a more limited market. Long steerer original BOIs go for big bucks.

Thanks for the input guys.

Fork is a Yo Eddy with 1 1/8" legs and Campagnolo dropouts, so I'm guessing it may be a bit older than the frame I had it on (1990 Wicked 18"). It fit well with a spacer, so it would likely fit a small with more spacers and a medium as is.

Cheers,
Steve