YO forks on Ebay. Seriously????

sbrian

that guy is crazy. he keeps relisting the fork and frame. crazy bids and retractions. something not right. be careful

troda

Havent noticed him doing that, although he did have them listed together. He broke them apart within 2 days of the listing. No bids at that point. Now theyre seperate I predict $600 plus for the fork

colker

Havent noticed him doing that, although he did have them listed together. He broke them apart within 2 days of the listing. No bids at that point. Now theyre seperate I predict $600 plus for the fork

Anyone paying 600 dollars for a fat city fork is doing wrong. When you can have Igleheart, who built at FC, build you a better fork w/ the same design and legacy for less money?
it's just perverse and stupid.
It will end locked in a garage so that someone masturbates to it everyweek.

nader

it's just perverse and stupid.
It will end locked in a garage so that someone masturbates to it everyweek.
;) ..well said

I would never spend that much money for such a fork but for many people the originality is much value! :confused:

tvcreative

Question: this fork is threadless, do you think this an original YO fork or a cut down threaded one from a larger bike?

I have a BOI that is threadless, but it was a custom created for a 94 wicked

IF52

I've bought from the seller in past. No monkey business on his part as far as I can tell from my experience.

Bids and retractions could be buyers trying to figure out where the current high bidders proxy bid max is set. I had a bidder try that with me once on a set of Bilsteins for my old Porsche. One bidder rapidly placed several bids up to my max bid and then retracted them quickly. I set a much higher max when I noticed that. Came to the end of the auction and they tried to snipe me, not realizing I had raised my max.