Help pricing my Yo Eddy

eyemfat

I am looking to sell my 1991 Yo Eddie bike. I need help from the expert here to find whats the going price. I have been watching Ebay but it seems to be all over the place. My Yo Eddie is a size large in wild cherry color. It has the original Yo Eddie fork. Suntour XC Pro drive train. Mavic hubs, bottom bracket, cranks, and headset. Soft Ride stem and Syncros Seat post and Flite saddle. It is in Great condition with a few scratches and a couple paint chips. Any information or advise would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Steve

mainlyfats

Clean it meticulously...

I am looking to sell my 1991 Yo Eddie bike. I need help from the expert here to find whats the going price. I have been watching Ebay but it seems to be all over the place. My Yo Eddie is a size large in wild cherry color. It has the original Yo Eddie fork. Suntour XC Pro drive train. Mavic hubs, bottom bracket, cranks, and headset. Soft Ride stem and Syncros Seat post and Flite saddle. It is in Great condition with a few scratches and a couple paint chips. Any information or advise would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Steve

...photograph it well, work out shipping in advance, replace the softride stem with a syncros or better if you can and start it at .99 cents. You'll get lots of people involved and that's what you want to ensure maximum price.

My 2 cents, atmo, imho, etc...

colker

it's a large and it has the yo eddy fork. both are not common. replacing the softride w/ the syncros is a good idea. do you have it? syncros stems are not that easy to find.
anyway... i see a good auction. just make sure you would ship to europe... that's where you find the good money and respect for fat chances. northern europe. those guys are big. a large yo eddy wil trigger some interest.

make lots of pics. clean the bike and use a rag w/ a light coat of diesel to bring out the shine in the paint. silicon on the tires.
pics of the head badge, BB area and all the decals. show your love for the bike.

billyb

WHatever you think is the least you want to take for it IMO. others may diagree, but at the same time you don't wanna end up getting less than what its worth to you. Its always a gamble on Ebay anyway.

colker

Reserves don't bring a full contigent of players to the table.

i agree here... just make sure you say "large yo eddy w/ yo eddy fork" on the headlines. it's not a common size (you see mostly medium).
take good pics.

i see the euros coming...