• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

[FREE] MTB Tire Collection

Doug Carter

Staff member
Free to any Chicago-area Cogger who wants a pretty good stack of new and lightly used vintage MTB tires, including Panaracers, Continentals, Michelins and IRCs, in both Kevlar and wire bead versions. There is a brand new pair of Sun Rhyno Lite hoops (black) for the first person to contact me and be able to pick them up in North Aurora. There are even a bunch of tubes, too.

First person who contacts me via e-mail or AIM/Yahoo (upon3) that can get them out of my garage wins the Holiday FatCogs.com prize.
santa.gif
I will not ship any of these tires, and trust me, it will be worth your time to come out and pick these up.

colker

Free to any Chicago-area Cogger who wants a pretty good stack of new and lightly used vintage MTB tires, including Panaracers, Continentals, Michelins and IRCs, in both Kevlar and wire bead versions. There is a brand new pair of Sun Rhyno Lite hoops (black) for the first person to contact me and be able to pick them up in North Aurora. There are even a bunch of tubes, too.

First person who contacts me via e-mail or AIM/Yahoo (upon3) that can get them out of my garage wins the Holiday FatCogs.com prize.
santa.gif
I will not ship any of these tires, and trust me, it will be worth your time to come out and pick these up.

i need new rims! though i am on another continent...:D