• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

ibis mojo, small

colker

Mojo frame, orange, small year 00> $550(few chips and i retouched them. NO rust. no dings)
King headset. silver> $75
Thomson post 28.6, silver $40
marz. Bomber Z2, gold> $150

shipping(for frame): $85

Attachments

• mojoweb2.jpg
    mojoweb2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 20
  • mojoweb5.jpg
    mojoweb5.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 17

Kirk Pacenti

Oh! If It Were Only A Large...

Mojo frame, orange, small year 00> $550(few chips and i retouched them. NO rust. no dings)
King headset. silver> $75
Thomson post 28.6, silver $40
marz. Bomber Z2, gold> $150

shipping(for frame): $85

Flavio,

This is a sweet bike! You know the Ibis Mojo is my #2 favorite bike of all time... the YO! being #1 of course! ;)

Funny thing, when Bontrager closed shop I was at Ibis the next day applying for a job. They gave me the "weld test" and hired me on the spot... unfortunately, I couldn't live in Seabastapol for what they were offering. They shut down their CA operation shortly after that, so maybe it was for the best?

Any way good luck selling this bike. Anyone who knows these bikes knows your a letting it go for a great price!

Cheers,

KP

colker

Flavio,

This is a sweet bike! You know the Ibis Mojo is my #2 favorite bike of all time... the YO! being #1 of course! ;)

Funny thing, when Bontrager closed shop I was at Ibis the next day applying for a job. They gave me the "weld test" and hired me on the spot... unfortunately, I couldn't live in Seabastapol for what they were offering. They shut down their CA operation shortly after that, so maybe it was for the best?

Any way good luck selling this bike. Anyone who knows these bikes knows your a letting it go for a great price!

Cheers,

KP

thanks KP,

i am selling only cause i want to buy more bikes!:D

it's a fast and groovy bike.

Colker

masiman

I remember this bike but unfortunately I have never ridden one. How do they ride compared to the Wicked?

I like your website Flavio. Some very nice shots. Were these models, clients or both? The troupe (comedy and acrobatic) were some of my favorites.

colker

I remember this bike but unfortunately I have never ridden one. How do they ride compared to the Wicked?

I like your website Flavio. Some very nice shots. Were these models, clients or both? The troupe (comedy and acrobatic) were some of my favorites.

Thanks. Muy thanks..
some of the shots are jobs, those that involve people. i am known as a portraitist and theatre/ music photographer. the still life is my personal work.

the mojo is very different. it's good at speed, spinning the pedals fast. it's a bike for fast singletrack more than slow and technical like the fat chances.
it's not a pure race bike. it's a groovy, fun and comfortable mountain bike. BB is low, west coast style. it loves speed.
most of my riding is done on slow technical ground and i prefer a more laid back seat angle.