• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

one inch old blown out forks! (suspension)

daved43

Fatso's-Before I officially put these up for sale (with pics and prices) is there anyone who WOULD be interested in an old one inch suspension fork--or is it all about the box crown and the big one inch? rock shox (the gold one) or a Marzocci adjustable fork that is also gold in color. The marzocci is the old one maybe xc 600 i dunno but it has the holes going up the lower part of the fork blades....not real sure what the problems are with each of these, but i know it's tough to find susp. for these bikes... obviously the collectors think these are worthless but someone who gets to the trails may differ.

Doug Carter

Staff member
I'm guessing the RS is a Mag-series shock? I think you'd be surprised at how the collectors feel about suspension forks. Personally, my era of mountain biking is the early era of boinger forks, so that's what I focus on. Lots of guys have similar interests, as well.

What is the RS, specifically? Mag10, 20 or 21? Sl Ti?

daved43

what a shock.

excuse me for not knowing the model of the rock shox= however the fork blades are tapered not oversized like the judy's are,, i will attempt pics later this week.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Yeah, it's definitely a Mag series shock. Which one is the question. I'd be interested if it were the Mag21 SL Ti.

Bssc

I'd be interested in a Sl if it was in good condition the fork legs will be anodized a gold is color. The FSX series made for Specialized in carbon fiber, the first year was a Mag series the next year was a Judy series. Ti parts form the FSX mag series was a popular switch out on the SL's.

Last edited:

daved43

rock shox & marzocci one inch forks

the fork legs are gold- polished or painted? i am unsure. it isn't a judy as the legs taper down to the dropouts. there are adjusting dials on the top of the legs--the pics will have to wait till the weekend..thanks for the patience. -Dave

daved43

shock

sorry for the lack of pics. by sunday I'll post some. people are asking if the shock is ti. I tend to doubt it, but i've been wrong before. there aren't any stickers or markings to help me out...that's what I get for snowboarding and bmxing my youth away!--sit tight till sunday. thanks --dk---i take it the marzocci is a dead issue?