• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

for sale or trade yo eddy M disc only

kokies

For Sale Yo Eddy M disc only MORE PICTURES

Frame for sale. The paint is not perfect but no dings, dents or rust.

Serail number is YOM2559 witch is the highest I have seen, should be a 2000ish.

I will sell the frame or consider trade for other fat. I am willing to ship across the pond via USPS, usually less than $100 insured to a max of $650. That is the USPS limit.

Attachments

• PICT0076s.jpg
    PICT0076s.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
  • PICT0091s.jpg
    PICT0091s.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PICT0089s.jpg
    PICT0089s.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0087s.jpg
    PICT0087s.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0086s.jpg
    PICT0086s.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0085s.jpg
    PICT0085s.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 18
  • PICT0084s.jpg
    PICT0084s.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 18
  • PICT0082s.jpg
    PICT0082s.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT0077s.jpg
    PICT0077s.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

gohanbowy

This guy lives an alternate lifestyle, he wants $775 for this frame... who wants to pay $775 for a frame that wont fit a modern disc brake and doesnt have cantilever posts. if you are willing to pay this much at least get an IF and get newer disc breaks... also this guy has a real attitude, and doesn't realize he should have sold this frame 4 years ago....
peace, im out,

kokies

"I am going to be a jerk, because you are a roadie peice of scum... maybe i was wrong about the '97 year but it is still a 1 1/8 inch head tube and i dont think i want your fat anymore.... why would i give you information about a deal when i would rather take it... nobody wants a disc specific fat, because they all want it to be stock, onza components and stuff... i work in a shop where i can get an IF for the price you are asking.. i was trying to help you out... you are a fag... you want more money than the steel the bike is made of is worth... you cant find disc brakes worth a damn to fit the disc mounts on that bike... if you have any words send them to me... i need something to laugh at tomorrow at work."

And I thought everyone here was nice?

ridefat

kokies...

I might be interested in your frame as I too work in the industry and have sources to find brakes that will work. Unlike many of the guys that post here I am not wrapped up in keeping it 'retro'. While there's certainly nothing wrong with that mentality, my position is that Fats are still among the best ridin' bikes out there, so I see no reason not to throw newer technology on there and enjoy the best of both worlds. The most important thing of all is to ride them, and whatever it takes for you to enjoy your ride is what should be important.

So, in summary... would you consider anything less than the $775 posted in this thread? Please feel free to e-mail me directly at ridefat@bellsouth.net. I'll have a few more questions for you if interested, but that price is a bit out of my range today.

Please advise/Thanks.

scant

for the record I did 85miles (brecon beacons UK) on sunday on my 99 TI fat, whilst I do own "garage queens". FATs are too good NOT to ride :D

kokies

Don't forget they do make adapters to switch to the newer style barkes. I attached a pic of the shimano adapter.

Attachments

• adapter.jpg
    adapter.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3

Yo Eddy!

Nice price for frame only. Of course not to much, as on can't pay to much on a Fat :D

You face you have $1000 now, but not the Yo anymore :(

kokies

I still have a v-brake yo eddy from the same year, a yo betty from the same year, and new to me slim chance from around 92.