• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Saratoga Yo Eddy S/M 98% Original

LeeDumler

I've decided to sell/trade my Yo Eddy, as it is a size too small for me. It should be enjoyed by someone here who fits the bike better.

I'm the second owner of the bike, and very little has been changed since the bike was purchased by the original owner, who barely rode the bike herself. Shortly after the bike was built, the fork was changed from a Judy XC to the Marzocchi Z2 Atom Bomb that's on it now. About a year later, the front hub was replaced with the, at that time current, M752 hub. I guess the original hub was over tightened out of the box and the bearings went bad. Lastly, when I bought the bike, the original owner kept her saddle, so I installed a 97' Flite in a very unique color. Other than that, it's as it was from day one, down to the brake pads.

Highlights of the bike are it's overall near mint condition, the only imperfection being a scratch on the underside of the left seatstay. It's an 1-1/8" headtube, but with three cable on the right side top tube routing, making it a 96/97 transition model. It has yellow decals, which was also a unique choise on these frames. The pictures should illustrate everything else, other than the White Industries bottom bracket.

Serial number is YO SM 2021.

There are three things I'd like to do with the bike. Sell the bike as it is for $1700, sell the frame for $800, or trade the frame and fork for an older Yo frame with Yo fork in a size M or M/L. I will ship within the US at buyer's expense.

Cheers,
Lee

LeeDumler

Sorry, I ended up trading the bike for a 2000 Yo in my size. I have a couple friends with a fair number of Fats, so if you'd like, I'll check with them to see if they might be looking to get rid of a Yo. Is small/medium your ideal size?

LeeDumler

Wow! Shoot, Lee, beautiful bike. I'd have bought that for my wife. :)

Thanks. Hopefully the 2000 Yo will turn out even nicer. I had a Sycip fork built for it, which is in paint right now being color matched to the frame. I should have it back next week and will promptly start the build. I've got the better part of a NOS M952 group waiting for it.

LeeDumler

Lucky dog! Looking forward to seeing pics in the forum.

I'm really slacking on posting my Fats on this forum. I've also completed a 1991 Yo and a 1989 Team Comp. Both bikes have seen quite a bit of use, and I have to say, they're my favorite bikes to ride, hands down. More fun than my Yeti, Phoenix and Otis Guy. I think the next build is going to be a Wicked with dirt drops. Just need to find a 19.5" frame set to get that project rolling.

Still taking my sweet time getting the perfect build kit together for the Slim.