• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

'96 Shock-a-Billy

fatfan

I built this bike as a Fat City sales tool for my shop (and it worked very well too). I had the entire bike painted to match the Judy SL and had Kooka build some matching cranks. The rest of the bike is all XTR and the rest is the best you could lay your hands on in 1996.

This bike has been sitting in my basement untouched for almost 10 years now, I just pulled the seat post out and the grease is still green. I have the original shock pump that goes with it. The bike was ridden so it has a few trail rashes but nothing serious, no dents or rust and the chain stay has been covered since the day it was built.

$3,000 + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Scan 2.jpeg
    Scan 2.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

SSjason232

This bike is awesome! should sell quick. Super rare and the parts are easily worth thousands by themselves. good luck with sale.

fatfan

Added a couple more images. The first (new) is me and Chris with a demo Shock-a-Billy that he and Wendyll delivered to the shop for us to test for a few months before they were released...fell in love with that bike. The second is me and some of "the guys" with our Fats in front of the shop.

webby

Was that the shop in Herndon, I dropped Billy off to you that I had borrowed from Wendyl and Chris in 1996

bratfass

Last week a sab in arrestmered was sold for round 300£ on ebay uk - dont think the fitted parts are worth 2500$

so i wouldnt expect an offer, if i start with such a price

AB

Definitely a nice bike, but at this price you're looking at a very limited market and a Sunday driver at best.

I would be interested in the frame/ fork if you parted it out! That may be your best option, as this ride is blinged with some pretty trick stuff that would be perfect ebay material.