WTB: Spinergy RevRox

Doug Carter

Staff member
Looking for an older set of Spinergy RevRox MTBs for a bit of a mild resto project. Cheaper is better, but in good shape. Mine were stolen in the late 90s and I never got over it. ;)

alcpt_1971

Looking for an older set of Spinergy RevRox MTBs for a bit of a mild resto project. Cheaper is better, but in good shape. Mine were stolen in the late 90s and I never got over it. ;)

Hi, Doug,

I found the wheel set in Japan Yahoo Auction, and it is on bid opening now.

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p515709712

A set of Spynergy RevRox always seems to be quoted at around $750 in Japan Auction site.

Good Luck!

Hitoshi
from Japan

Doug Carter

Staff member
Thanks for the tip, but they seem to be not very tough to get here in the US, and for quite a bit less cash (yen).

:beer:

alcpt_1971

Thanks for the tip, but they seem to be not very tough to get here in the US, and for quite a bit less cash (yen).

:beer:

OK.

For a decade or more I am watching old school parts in both eBay & Yahoo
Japan Auction which is biggest auction site in Japan.
As a result of my investigation, I feel that some items in Yahoo Japan are
cheaper than eBay, and others are more expensive.
If you want to know Japanese market price of other parts you want to check, please let me know.
I'll be happy to help you!

Regards,

Hitoshi
From Japan

Doug Carter

Staff member
Thanks much, Hitoshi.

Where in Japan are you? I spent a week and a half in March in Tokyo, Hamamatsu, Hamakita, Kyoto, Osaka and Shizuoka for work (but some play). Had a great time and am looking forward to going back sometime soon.

:plane:

alcpt_1971

Thanks much, Hitoshi.

Where in Japan are you? I spent a week and a half in March in Tokyo, Hamamatsu, Hamakita, Kyoto, Osaka and Shizuoka for work (but some play). Had a great time and am looking forward to going back sometime soon.

:plane:

Doug,

I live in Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture.
You visited many places during your stay, didn't you? Did you use JR
Shinkansen Express for transportation among Tokyo, Shizuoka, Kyoto and
Osaka?
If so, you passed my town! Odawara is Shinkansen St, and halfway point o
between Tokyo and Shizuoka.
Enjoy Japan next time!

Regards,

Hitoshi
From Japan

I have a set of spinergy rev x roks that are mine originally bought back in the mid to late 90s. What do you offer for them. They're in great shape btw.