• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1992 56cm Slim Chance for Sale - $1400 OBO

jh4rt

I bought it new; have barely ridden it (got out of road riding), so it probably has less than 1000 miles on it - TOTAL. There might be one or two slight scuffs on the bike/saddle/bar-tape, but this bike is a GEM!!! I have already had offers for the bike in the $1200 range. While I hate to let it go, I just don't really see myself riding it and would like to see someone who appreciates it get it out on the road.

Details:

This bike is a Columbus TSX tube-set

Dura-Ace Cranks/bottom bracket/front d

Last edited:

Upchuck

This bike has sold.
Thanks Jim! The Slim is one sweet ride! All it took was a spin around the parking lot and I was hooked. The next day I did an easy hour ride to make sure I wasn't just buying on impulse. Good gravy! Impulse indeed!

Today I raced it in a 20K time trial in the "Eddy Merckz" class. No aero bars, no aero helmets, 32+ spoked rims, round straight gauge spokes only. The race organizer said "something the Cannibal would have ridden back in the day".

She rode like a dream! Won the class, albeit only two of us in the cat. Had I went up against the aero class, I would have still placed 5th out of 12. Not too shabby for a mountain biker on a 15 year old bike. ;)

colker

Thanks Jim! The Slim is one sweet ride! All it took was a spin around the parking lot and I was hooked. The next day I did an easy hour ride to make sure I wasn't just buying on impulse. Good gravy! Impulse indeed!

Today I raced it in a 20K time trial in the "Eddy Merckz" class. No aero bars, no aero helmets, 32+ spoked rims, round straight gauge spokes only. The race organizer said "something the Cannibal would have ridden back in the day".

She rode like a dream! Won the class, albeit only two of us in the cat. Had I went up against the aero class, I would have still placed 5th out of 12. Not too shabby for a mountain biker on a 15 year old bike. ;)

you sir, have good taste in bikes!