• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1994 Buckshaver

cbh

I've finally made the decision to sell my 1994 lime green buckshaver. I am the original owner of this somerville made frame and it has always been stored indoors or in my garage.

The bike was ridden often in the mid 90s, but not much since. I replaced the fork with a 1" Marzoochi suspension fork in 2006 with the intent to ride it more frequently, but that never happened.

The frame is in very nice condition for its age and it has the original paint, minimal scratches, original decals and toothpick. It has a mix of components, mostly from the 90s, so it there will likely be some work required to turn it into a dialy ride again.

Price is $450 plus packing/shipping.

Attachments

• fat chance.jpg
    fat chance.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 81
  • fat fork.jpg
    fat fork.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 53
  • front fat.jpg
    front fat.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 48
  • mass flag.jpg
    mass flag.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 45

cbh

Nice:)

What size is it please?
Whats the frame number?
Would you ship to the UK?

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to include the size in my original post. It's a medium. I'll check on the serial number and update my post.

I'm honestly not sure about UK shipping. I'll have to do some research to understand what is involved.

cbh

The frame number makes it a 1993 medium which is unfortunately too small for me:(
Good luck with the sale

Strange. All the info I've seen says that the Buckshaver was introduced in 1994 and I believe they still made the Monster Fat in 1993. The 1994 Fat City catalog has the lime green Buckshaver featured. I ordered my bike pretty quickly after it was introduced. I wonder if it could be a case of the frame # reflecting the year (93) built, but the model was a 94?

Ronin 09

Hi there would you post the frame and fork to Melbourne, Australia zip 3000?
I've had one sent before (a yo eddy) and it all went fine.
Cheers