Buck Shaver Decals

Buckyboy

Ok, so Ive read all the decal threads but cant seem to find any for my Bucky? Anyone point me in right direction, shes just about to be painted and theres a whole load of parts sitting waiting to be re fitted so decals are my last challange.

Thanks.

YoKris

Ok, so Ive read all the decal threads but cant seem to find any for my Bucky? Anyone point me in right direction, shes just about to be painted and theres a whole load of parts sitting waiting to be re fitted so decals are my last challange.

Thanks.

Hey Bucky!

I've you're still watching out for Buckshaver Decals, just drop me a pm! ;)

//yo

Butcher

Same here, I have been contemplating a repaint in the near future on a Buck Shaver but I have not seen any decals available.

lilredvette2

I know this thread is old, but now that my shaver is stripped and ready for paint I need to see what decals are available for buckshavers and where to get them. any help appreciated.

lilredvette2

I gather I need to get in touch with Wendyll. How does one go about this? As an alternative(if she doesn't have any) does anyone know if there is a decal shop or some such that can copy them from my other Buckshaver?

settemarche

To all,

get in touch with Yo Kris. PM or e-mail. very reliable and the decals are in excellent condition. i have purchased both Buck Shaver and Slim Chance decals from him.

Sette

YoKris

I know this thread is old, but now that my shaver is stripped and ready for paint I need to see what decals are available for buckshavers and where to get them. any help appreciated.

Hey all!

Very busy times, sorry for my delayed answer!!! :(

Anyway...Buckshaver decals are still available. Two color combos in stock: Black with silver lettering & silver with black lettering.

greets & cheers
Chris

YoKris

To all,

get in touch with Yo Kris. PM or e-mail. very reliable and the decals are in excellent condition. i have purchased both Buck Shaver and Slim Chance decals from him.

Sette

Hey Sette!

Very good to hear that the decals arrived in perfect shape!!!

How is your restoration going!?

all the best
Chris