• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

For Sale: ML Team Yo Eddy

HenryA

Photos are here:
http://tinyurl.com/o3mhvn

When I bought this new ('92 or '93) I think it was the ultimate mountain bike or at least that's what I told myself then. Even today many years later its about the coolest hardtail anyone could own. Light, stiff, super precise handling like nothing else ever.

Like my Colorado II in my other ad I can't ride this bike in comfort these days. I've abused my back too much and gotta have a higher riding position. This bike is a medium large. Its right for most 5' 10" to 6' riders.

I ordered it with a painted Rock Shock fork matching the frame. The fork internals are upgraded with England Air Cartridges. Its got super nice Avid machined Arch Supreme brakes, (ultimate rim brake ever) 8 spd. Deore XT drive train, SPD pedals, Grip Shift. I made the anti-chainsuck device you might see peeking out of one of the pictures from a piece of delrin plastic. Waaaaay better than the metal ones sold back then. It's got a custom Salsa stem made by Ross Shafer back before Salsa was just another brand, King headset. Its rolling on excellent condition Hutchinson Pythons mounted on Mavic rims. Its set up with a Rock Shock seatpost but I also have other posts to fit if you'd rather. One is a cool IRD unit from back in the day.

Besides being a wonderful bike to ride its also one of the very best examples of Fat Chance you'll ever run across. One of the true classics of mountain biking. Its all in super shape and recently gone through. Maybe a couple of rides after that work. Its ready to ride right now, needs nothing but a new owner to appreciate it.

$1250.00 shipped and insured to lower 48 states.

Make me an offer.
I can't ride this bike because of my back.
I want a new frame so buy this one!!

kevin881

Its an amazing bike, and just out of my price range.
Good luck Henry... someone here needs to grab it ASAP.

HenryA

Some components are newer. I refreshed it several years ago. Its not been re-painted. I ordered the paint just like it is now, including the fork which I sent up to them.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Some components are newer. I refreshed it several years ago. Its not been re-painted. I ordered the paint just like it is now, including the fork which I sent up to them.

Hm, I said that because it has a Saratoga sticker, not a Somerville MA one "Don't Tread on Me". Which would mean late '94~ if I am not mistaken. If it were '92 or '93 it would DEFINITELY be from Somerville, and not have that sticker. Sweet bike in any case though.