Help with Pricing a 1999 Yo Eddy

middlechamorro

Hey there,
Does anyone have any thoughts on pricing my 1999 Yo Eddy with lots of new upgrades?
Please take a look at the attached pdf. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1999 Fat Chance Yo Eddy.pdf
    302.1 KB · Views: 91

ameybrook

The extra large size and the late model year hurt it from a collectiblity standpoint. Modern Yo's with disc tabs now being available is also not helping. Still a rad frame with what appears to be a pretty sold modern build. I'd say somewhere between $750 and $900

mainlyfats

The extra large size and the late model year hurt it from a collectiblity standpoint. Modern Yo's with disc tabs now being available is also not helping. Still a rad frame with what appears to be a pretty sold modern build. I'd say somewhere between $750 and $900

I think this is about right, too. Resto-mod is tricky business and I've suffered selling my version of awesome to folks as well. As noted above, not a whole lot of people crying about the new Yo having disc mounts and Saratoga's don't have the cache of Somerville.

Not to rub it in - and as the owner of two Supercrowns, hell ya! - but the combo of Hunter and Judy XC-era suspension corrected has a market that consists of my storage locker, select Merlin owners and (possibly) Japan.

I suggest you part it out. Waaaaaay more hassle, but you'll do better.