Axel to Crown Length on Big One Inch fork

Will

Just wondering if any one knows what the axel to crown Length on a Big One Inch fork for pre 96 suspension corrected bikes is.

I'm considering going for a Vicious Cycles fork while I wait for a possible Fat Chance fork and they seem to do either 425mm or 413mm lengths. Any ideas which one would be correct?

Thanks

Will

Ti-Fat Man

What does that fork look like!

Will would like to see that fork somewhere, that you are considering as your waiting replacement in lieu of the 'big one inch'. I have been considering the Ti rigid fork that 'Global cycles' are selling for 05. Have emailed them already to see if they would do a 1" steerer. Another option that i have brushed on is a 'no travel' fork from the guy that imports 'I#', know what i mean, don't want to have to go down these paths, really getting bored waiting for the pucker 'big one' to come out, cheers alan, bedford.

Ti-Fat Man

Nice site

Will, thanks for the lead mate,reminds of a project two fork. Get this just ordered a merl#n oreas 05 and was looking for a rigid fork for this build, cos i want to fit discs front and back, looks like this could be a strong contender, was going for a pace 31, but somehow lost it since the RC30 days, let one of those go, bugger. alan, bedford.

Ti-Fat Man

Gorging on full 'Fat' Chedder

Yeh sure thing. Trying to arrange things to make both days, if that doesn't work out will def be there of sunday. cheers alan.