• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Hey Doug.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Same exact frame from the same guy. No disclosure of the rust, either. Nice. :skull: I wonder if he'd claim not knowing again, too?

I've had that frame in my hands, and it's not worth half of his asking price. It needs the seat tube cut out, a new Yo seat-tube welded back in, new bottle bosses, a frozen bottom bracket torched out, a fresh repaint and a new set of decals.

I have pictures of the pile of rust and chunks of stuff that fell out of the seat tube if you want to see. ;)

jh4rt

In that case, I'm going with: That guy's a jerk. You might (being the one with first hand knowledge) want to post a warning on MTBR VRC. ???

fat-tony

Staff member
What a loser this seller is!

On another note, it reminds me of another loser seller off ebay in which I specifically asked if there was rust down the seat tube and he informed me that I obviously didn't know anything about Fat Chances with their sealed tubes and that I should not bid because I didn't understand how nice of a bike a Fat is. What an arrogant arse. Wish he had been right about the seat tube not rusting, but I just laughed him off.

Some people......................

AB

Rust

Happens all the time .... I don't understand why these people are compelled to lie. I guess some people love money more than their own integrity.