• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

For sale: Yo!Eddy

dirt34

I have a 94 Yo! Eddy hanging in my garage I would like to sell. I will sell the complete bike or just the frame. I bought the bike from Cumberland Transit in Nashville. The frame is in good condition with a few nicks and scratches ( normal wear and tear ). There are no dents in the frame. It is missing the top tube and down tube decals, the rest of the decals are in place. I also have the card that was signed by all that was involved in building the frame. Frame was built in Somerville, Mass. Oh, the color is aquamarine fade (Green to blue fade).

Serial # 079Y4M

Any questions or pictures, shoot me an email.

dippy34@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Darren Jackson

I also have a Fat City Cycles coffee mug and a pair of black Yo! Eddy socks.

Thank to all that replied. It has been sold.

Last edited:
More info please

dirt34 said:
I have a 94 Yo! Eddy hanging in my garage I would like to sell. I will sell the complete bike or just the frame. I bought the bike from Cumberland Transit in Nashville. The frame is in good condition with a few nicks and scratches ( normal wear and tear ). There are no dents in the frame. It is missing the top tube and down tube decals, the rest of the decals are in place. I also have the card that was signed by all that was involved in building the frame. Frame was built in Somerville, Mass. Oh, the color is aquamarine fade (Green to blue fade).

Serial # 079Y4M

Any questions or pictures, shoot me an email.

dippy34@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Darren Jackson

Original Yo fork?
Sure, post some pics - we all like looking at each others Fats. -Max

yo' djblu

shes all mine and on the way!

well as it goes I was LUCKY... VERY LUCKY to be the buyer of this beauty posted here! FINALY got one for myself. I can QUIT being jealous on my wife's Yo! that i got for her a few years ago. Although it

Attachments

• 100_0847.JPG
    100_0847.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_0848.JPG
    100_0848.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 67

dirt34

Thank you for all the kind words. I hope you enjoy it for many years as I did. I am REALLY going to miss her!!!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see updated pics when you get done. Thanks again!