Nice Looking Wicked in Boston

Kinda pissed at that guy. Was posted 2 weeks ago with no pics. Emailed and emailed with no response. He must have had so much interest he posted it again with pics for 200 more than he was originally asking

Stingercut

He's on FB, emld him about a nice SAB. He just likes showing off his collection and ignoring Q's from genuine enthusiasts and potential buyers. That's just how he rolls. Can't see the point, in just being rude for the sake of it. It's a small Fat community and as we all know these frames and bikes get passed around quite a bit.

aron

You guys talking about me??? I bought the fat chance in boston. What's the problem w me? I buy them for me cause I want them. I like them and I enjoy building them up. What's your problem? I have no unanswered questions on fb. I thought the sites were to show your bikes, no? I breeze the same channels for bikes you do and show pics of mine on the same sites you do. What's so different about me? Just trying to figure it out. Let me know. I am on fb under allen martin in nh usa. Should have no problem finding me. If you are talking about me please don't and if you have any questions then inbox me but don't say you asked a question if you really didnt

Last edited:

aron

Also I see there are 2468 members but 3 hundred something people kicking in to the kickstarter. Weird