• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FS - 1995 IF Deluxe #52

IF52

Yeah, I think it's time to move this one to a new owner.

I have owned it from new. It is the 52nd Independent Fabrications frame ever built, and I think the second or third size Large Deluxe based on what Steve Elms told us. Custom paint that they messed up and used the wrong colors - oops.

Serial number 52D stamped on one side of the underside of the BB shell and 19 is stamped on the other side to denote the size.

I'll post pictures later in it's current build state, and then once I have it disassembled. Sale is FRAME ONLY

$350.00 plus actual shipping and insurance. Prefer North American sales only.

Last edited:

IF52

A pretty recent picture, within the past year. I'll have a few frame shot once the components are all off.

IF52-3.jpg

Size is comparable to the Size Large Yo Eddy. True Temper tubing, Ritchey dropouts.

Seat tube = 19"c-c or 20.5" c-t
Top Tube (effective) = 23.6"
29.4mm seatpost
1 inch steerer
suspension adjust from 63mm
NOT disc compatable

This is not a garage queen and has been ridden quite a bit. Usual chain scrapes, no gouges. Small crimp on the seat tube from the original M900 front der, though nothing significant.

IF52

I personally don't mind hanging onto this frame, but I'm sure my wife would like to see some of my bikes go away. Come on kids, time to ride!

fat-tony

Staff member
Based off of your username, are you really sure you want to part with this frame? Sell off something else! (you are going to regret this). :cool:

IF52

Based off of your username, are you really sure you want to part with this frame? Sell off something else! (you are going to regret this). :cool:

I don't mind hanging onto it, but honestly it has always been too small. IF didn't make a frame size equivalent to an XL when they first started business, so I went ahead and got a 19, or large. It works OK for me, or it did back then at least, but as I get further into my 40s it just doesn't work as well as an XL.

Probably might move the size Large Monster at some point for the same reason.

fat-tony

Staff member
That makes sense. Same reason I am going to part with a S/M Yo. The Medium size fits me so much better so I am tired of just looking at a frame that I don't ride.

colker

That makes sense. Same reason I am going to part with a S/M Yo. The Medium size fits me so much better so I am tired of just looking at a frame that I don't ride.

i am interested. if you sell your S/M, give me a heads up.