WANTED! Jez's Shopping List

jez

Ok - Lets get this over with. Rather than leave hundereds of posts for stuff Im after I'll leave one big list.

Im after all of the below: swaps and cash is awaiting for those that can help:

1. I'm after the small spacers to space the chainrings out on my Topline cranks. These are same as the ones on Grafton, Cooks and other topend cranks.

2. Coloured tyres: Ritchey Z-max in red, cream wildgrippers, cream panaracers, Grey Umma Gummas and Orange Tioga Psychos...

3. Good condition Ringle stem in Blue any size (mid blue found on later versions as opposed to light blue on older ringle stuff)

4. Mavic Sunset wheels with good hubs...

5. Fat Ti

6. Old beaten up pair of Crank Bros pedals and cleats (cos I want to know what they are like...)

7. Any mustard/gold USE stuff - seatpost/bars/barends

8. Clockwork Orange frame in orange and white (or Prestige!)

9. Pair of White Bros forks (I just like the look of them)

10. Klein any Linear fade Attitude/Adroit, Kona Hei Hei, Trimble, Mountain goat and Slingshot frames

11. Grafton cantis in blue...(to go with my other pair)

12. Nice carbon bars (any condition)

13. Any old Pace stuff!

14. White Ringle Sticker

Phew. Might need to remortgage if anyone comes up ALl of that stuff. Worth a try...

See u at Chedder...

Jez

jez

Cool!

Could you send me details of the pace renthals (i.e colour condition pics?) and the clockwork? How much are you after for these bitz?

Email add: info@jezworld.com

Cheers bud!

scant

bristol bike workshop (in bristol!) still apparently has my old white bros sc72ul forks. scratch on right hand stantion. other than that they work fine. I sold them when fox forx came out :)

merlin cycles does front panaracer magic tyre for

jez

Cool

Ah thanks for the tips Scant! I have sent an email to Bristol Bikes enquiring about your forks!

Any idea how much that 28 hole 26" sunset goes for?

Jez

Doug Carter

Staff member
Jez, I may be able to help your blue Ringle stem needs, and I certainly will be able to fix the need for old school Ringle decals soon, too. ;)

jez

Cool Doug!

How long is the ringle stem u have and could you describe it? Iie has it got the white variation of stickers on it?

Doug Carter

Staff member
Yep, white stickers, virtually brand new condition (though it looks like it has been used. There is no headset cap, and the front faceplate is black. It's odd, but it looks clean. It's a 120mm length with a 10

jez

Darn front faceplate in black!

Still sounds ace though doug!

How much do u want for it?

jez

Scant

Hi scant

Could you get me one rim please? I'll bring the money on Saturday and pay you in full mate.

My Hershey hub is 28 hole - this will be fine for a lightweight light riding front wheel wont it? I know 32 is normally minimum with 36 being for more outrageous stuff.

I do need to build this see-thru Hershey up though as its sitting doing nowt at the moment!

scant

Jez, yeh no worries. You better be there tho! 28H sunset rim is no use to me! ;D

I rode curlys 28H waay skinny hope f.hub whl all last winter on my normal (rocky!) trails with zero problems. Just not airtime friendly I reckon :)