Wicked Lite, 93, 18.5

DRZRM

Too excited to wait for the build, I thought you guys might want to look at this factory original paint job. What's the best way to deal with chips? I'm clearly not going to repaint it, I like this paint too much.
P1010471.jpg

Upchuck

Wow! That is a beautiful paint job! I wouldn't know where to begin with the build. Have fun with that one!

Yo Eddy!

Paint chips: I use a small 00 pencil and paint from the model build shop. They have a large selection of colours and their paint doesn't dry as quick as car touch up paint.

Nice frame :cool:

colker

Too excited to wait for the build, I thought you guys might want to look at this factory original paint job. What's the best way to deal with chips? I'm clearly not going to repaint it, I like this paint too much.

love your paint! do you have the wicked fork? black?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DRZRM

Hey Colker,

No, I have a Yo BOI fork on it now. I had a Manitu 2 on it, the original box crown off of the 88 frame that I broke floated around my parents' house for years, but I could not find it when I went to build up the frame.

BTW I lived in Rio for a couple of years, are you related to Deborah Colker (I saw the pics on your site)? I saw her company in Rio once around 96 and a few years ago in London, they are incredible.

Tell her she has a big fan in Boston,

Abracos,

Zach

love your paint! do you have the wicked fork? black?

colker

Hey Colker,

No, I have a Yo BOI fork on it now. I had a Manitu 2 on it, the original box crown off of the 88 frame that I broke floated around my parents' house for years, but I could not find it when I went to build up the frame.

BTW I lived in Rio for a couple of years, are you related to Deborah Colker (I saw the pics on your site)? I saw her company in Rio once around 96 and a few years ago in London, they are incredible.

Abracos,

Zach

she is my sister. th BOI has a shorter rake= shorter front center. i have a spare wicked fork if you need.

colker

Hey Colker,

Abracos,

Zach

which shows did you see? i co directed some of them.

DRZRM

The one in Rio involved a climbing wall most memorably, London there were a series of "corners" each with a couple dancing in it, sort of like cubicles, also a piece that involved a slow moving belt roller that went across the stage very slowly, with several dancers in/around it. There was also a set involving a lot of large vases, I think that was in Rio. I think the London show was 2003 maybe.

I know the Yo is a bit steeper in the rake, let me see how it rides, I think I'll be OK with how it feels, but I'll keep the Wicked in mind, maybe I can pick it up in person sometime, I'm planning a trip to Rio in January I think.

Zach

which shows did you see? i co directed some of them.

colker

The one in Rio involved a climbing wall most memorably, London there were a series of "corners" each with a couple dancing in it, sort of like cubicles, also a piece that involved a slow moving belt roller that went across the stage very slowly, with several dancers in/around it. There was also a set involving a lot of large vases, I think that was in Rio. I think the London show was 2003 maybe.

I know the Yo is a bit steeper in the rake, let me see how it rides, I think I'll be OK with how it feels, but I'll keep the Wicked in mind, maybe I can pick it up in person sometime, I'm planning a trip to Rio in January I think.

Zach

i was involved w/ what you saw in London.

DRZRM

Sorry not to reply for so long, I was travelling. That was an incredible show. Nice work! Great photos as well! Where do you ride around Rio?

Zach

colker

Sorry not to reply for so long, I was travelling. That was an incredible show. Nice work! Great photos as well! Where do you ride around Rio?

Zach

i live in Jardim Botanico, a neighbourhood in the slopes of Corcovado w/it's dense tropical forest. i usually take the dog for unleashed runs in some old, barely used walking trails. not epic rides. i commute a lot in the south zone but then i ride the road bike.

colker

btw... i also have a 93 wicked lite i just finished building. same size as yours. if you stop by you can ride it on the trails here.