• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

---> 1987 Fat Chance Trials Bike<---

trialsfatrider

LOWERED PRICE
Hi kids and thanks for looking. I have finally decided to part with my extremely rare Fat City Cycles Trials bike. F.C. only made a handful of these bikes...definitely a collector's item! 26" front wheel, 24" rear wheel. 13 5/8" Bottom Bracket Clearance with a 41 1/4" wheel base. 72 degree head angle 72 degree seat tube angle ...a bit squirelly downhill but climbs like a mo'flicker!

Serial # 87290

Parts List

Interloc Racing Design (I.R.D.) Switchblade fork
Chris King headset-- threaded 1"
Control Tech stem
Fat City handlebars
Supple grips
Avid Speed Dial 2.0 L brake levers front and rear
Fat Chance bottom bracket
Cook Bros. Racing crank arms...175 mm
Onza 34 tooth front chain ring
Shimano single speed rear free wheel... not sure of the size
Shimano XT SPD pedals
I.R.D. 26.4 mm extra long infinitely adjustable seat post
Brooks leather saddle
Shimano XTR rear V-brake with Shimano carbon fiber brake booster
Avid 1D front V- brake with I.R.D. brake booster

rear wheel
Phil wood sealed cartridge dual threaded single speed hub laced to 24" Sun Rims RhynoLite rim, black anodized spoke nipples, Bontrager Revolt ST2 24" rear tire

front wheel
Shimano Deore front hub laced to a 26" Wobler AT-20 hard anodized rim. Multi-colored anodized nipples

So... as you can clearly tell... this bike is currently set up as a single speed trail bike. the frame originally came with a rear deraileur hanger and cable guides for front/ rear brakes and rear deraileur. at one point, while working at the shop where I bought the bike ( wasn't that nice of them to give me a job and teach me to take care of my Fats) Fat City said to send them back the bike so they could add a down tube gusset. at that point I asked them if they'd be willing to add cable guides for a front deraileur as well. So... you could ( and I have) set this up as a single speed, a six speed or a 12 or 18 speed.

I will also throw in an extra 24" rear wheel.... Shimano Deore rear threaded hub laced to a Araya RM-20 rim with a Shimano 600 six speed free wheel in case you want to switch it up to a multi speed bike. I will also include a set of front and rear Shimano Deore XT six speed shift levers to help switch it over to a multi speed machine.

if interested.... please email, text or call.... it all comes to my phone. (50 three) 80 seven - 028 four or Brianalandunn@Gmail.com. thanks for looking.... Stay Fat!

$1300 or best offer

Here's a web address with all the glossy pics for you to drool over!

https://picasaweb.google.com/108390198722045972746/TrialsFatPics

Last edited: