New england fat gathering

chainline

Hey all,Im kinda toying with the idea of having a gathering here in New Hampshire some time at the end of june ore the mid of july would like to have possible swap meet at the shop on sat and a fat gathering ride on the following day i have the area the ride would be a franklin falls dam, with bbq etc just kinda want to get some thoughts on this and how many of you would be interested in this?

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I would be game for something like this. I've long wanted to get over for more riding up north. It would be a bit of a haul from New Haven, which would mean encourage me to make it a camping weekend.

chainline

I really think to make it come off well about 40 people or so to comit would be fun it may be a reach but maybe not

misterdangerpants

I think you'd be hard pressed to get 40 people from here. If you're interested, there's a Rhygin Reunion ride every September/October; this year will be the 3rd annual. Contact Don at saltydogcharters (at) gmail (dot) com as he's the host. The ride is on Grafton and the trail network is absolutely amazing. Stunning single track! :D There's a wide variety of "vintage" bike there as well as current models. I'm planning on attending again!

I-ROBOT

Sounds like fun but don't schedule it for NASCAR weekend in Loudon - June 24 - 27. That's where I'll be!!
Got to drive on the track in my Honda during Fan Appreciation Day on April 3. Too much fun!!

Supposed to be nice here this weekend. Get some riding in!

Enjoy
Scott

chainline

you could swing by the shop seeing it is 11 miles away,but wait i will be there at the race to huummmmm.beer fest sat night you got ticketts yet

chainline

Ok, i have got a date set. For sunday aug 15 2010 at franklin falls dam in franklin nh.
This place is super fun and super flowy and fast. This will give everyone time to get there bikes ready and up to par

wickedwillie

Sounds like fun but don't schedule it for NASCAR weekend in Loudon - June 24 - 27. That's where I'll be!!
Got to drive on the track in my Honda during Fan Appreciation Day on April 3. Too much fun!!

Supposed to be nice here this weekend. Get some riding in!

Enjoy
Scott

Must say it warms my heart to know I'm not the only NASCAR fan on a bike forum!

If I can get my bike put back together before the ride, I'd love to join-my girlfriend grew up in Franklin, I had no idea about the trails there, thanks for the tip.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I might be out of the country that week, but if I am in the north east I am game! Sounds like great riding.

chainline

sunday the 15

hey all the 15 is this sunday and this should be low key deal if you want to ride. we will be leaving the dam parking lot at 10:00 am hope to see you there