Hi all, just thought id introduce myself... Im Matt from the UK and i have an AMP B3 Shock-a-billy, in team Violet with yellw rear triangle... rest of the specs read like...

frame - Fat chance Shock-a-billy
Rear Shock - Rissie (bing serviced) standard coil over in at the mo...
Forks - Rock Shox Judy SL with Englund Air inserts
Headset - Chris King
Stem + Bars - Syncros
Seatpost - Syncros
BB - Syncros Hardcore Ti
Wheels - Front Cross Max, Rear - Syncros Hub + Rim
Groupset - XTR with Flight deck
Chainset - XT with Seciaties TA Billit machined Rings
Tyres and tubes - air-b and IRC Mythos kevlar semi slicks...

ive had the bike since 1997, went out to Tenessee on hols, and bought it off one of the guys from The Bike Zoo :) raced a few years in the UK, and now shes my sunday ride! :) something to be loved and cherished!

fatchance.jpg

:) thats the bedroom! bikes rnt allowed in the lounge yet! another 2 bikes share that space...
a Proflex 857 with
Nitrogen charged piggy back noleen shock
Pace RC35 MD carbon forks
Pace MT50 Lock Carbon hub with oval spindle
XT Vbrake Group with Sram gripshifts
and some cheapy cranks and bits to finish off - basically my old race bike which was an 856 which snapped after i got the Fat, so was replace with the 857 frame now used by my girlfriend to potter to and from the shops!!

proflex.jpg

1999 Sun Road bike :) nice Double butted steel tubes, Shimano 105 + Ultegra Groupset - i was convinced to buy this when i worked at the bike shop. my boss thought id like the speed that skinny tyres gave - and he was right!!! :D one day a Seven will replace this!

sunn.jpg

at my parents i have an old RockyMountain Experience - oversized, elevated chainstay polished aluminiun thing... early 90's 7 speed XT with thumbies and Richy Logic canties :)

scant

matt, try & keep october 23rd free, we're hoping to have another retro meet in the UK then :D

nice billy b.t.w.. lavender FATs are getting waay rare :D

scant said:
matt, try & keep october 23rd free, we're hoping to have another retro meet in the UK then :D

nice billy b.t.w.. lavender FATs are getting waay rare :D

Ill try to keep it clear, but i think ill be racing the autumn series (yachts) over that weekend, depends if all the crew fancy another race series before chistmas!

another possible problem would be the location, im about as far east as the country allows! and most of your meets seem to take place at cheddar, whilst being great cycling, is just too far for me to travel... (4 hours and 2 tanks of fuel each way!)