Any Interest In Stainless Steel Spring Plates ?

WD Pro

Hi,

After seeing a wanted advert from Kevin881 and then a few PM's later, I am trying to gather a bit of interest to see how many people could be interested in a pair of stainless steel spring plates to suit the fat imperial style of cantilever pivot :

Kevin needs a set desperately so I was wanting to see how much interest there would be in getting a batch laser cut ?

The originals are made in 1.2mm thick material and I would suggest that I get them cut in 304 stainless. I think that has the best balance of cost and performance. They could be left unpainted (and look neat) or painted to suit. Even if they get scratched or chipped (they probably will given time), unless you’re riding in salt water (not a good idea for a fat …:p) they will remain good looking and corrosion free :D

If anyone is wondering what quality can be expected, here are some examples of stuff I have had cut before :

USE seatpost braces / GoPro mounts (back one is straight off the laser, front ones have been hand finished by me ) :

Fitted :

Double GoPro mount (hand finished) :

When I get a bit of interest I will talk to my supplier and estimate a cost - Volumes drive prices down so please let me know and register interest !

Cheers,

WD :D

WD Pro

I didn't need them - I got asked to make them (both types) ;)

What do I need them for ? Those blue bosses fell off my yo ... :p

WD Pro

Spring Plates

I got side tracked with a second child ... :p

Back on it (a bit) now though, just picked up some proper yo forks :D Like the frame though, they need a little work ...