Painter Recommendations

brad

I have a 91 Medium Yo (original owner). Black with pink/white decals. I got decals from Wendyll this summer and am looking for recommdations for a painter that could respray the bike for me.

Thanks,

Brad

scant

check out singlespeed jerrys bikes in the readers rides section. deffo 1 of the better resprays I've seen for a time :D

brad

Nice bike. I've sent Singlespeed Jerry a message to get contact details for the painter. Any other recommendations welcome.

Thanks,

Brad

SSjason232

Vicious Cycles did an absolutley incredible job on my Yo Eddy. It took a while for it to get done, but no complaints there, all good things take time. Their paint work far exceeded my expectations and Jim there couldnt have been a nicer guy. you can see pics of my frame in the readers rides forum. It really was worth every cent I spent on the paint. Even though this bike will be ridden hard and often, and surely the paint will suffer the mud and muck that is thrown at it, I couldnt imagine having such a rare and perfect frame in the wrong color. check out their site
and take a look at their paint portfolio. They matched the colors perfect on my bike, better than I could have if I were there picking them out myself in person. My bike was shipped back overnight and packaged with extreme care. I researched for a few months before choosing someone to paint the bike which I will keep forever, and after speaking to a few different shops and looking at their work, Vicious got the nod. Couldnt be happier. Good luck to you.

mainlyfats

Paint

If you're west then Cyclart and R. Brian Bayliss are both good choices. East - Ted Wojcik's shop does nice work in my experience.
If you want to send your frame to Canada then A.C. (Tony) Beek is your man. Superbe. He's done my Fat twice and will hopefully do it again soon.