• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1991 Yo Eddy single speed for sale

HawgDog

1991 Team FAT Chance Yo Eddy medium frame (18" seat tube, 22" top tube). Rock Shox Judy XC front suspension. Cook Bros race cranks, SPD pedals, Grafton speed control front brakes, Dia Compe rear brakes, Converted to single speed (38x15), Forte Pro RS1 seat, Salsa stem, Oury grips, Specialized Nimbus 26x1.4 smooth road tires, forgot type of rims (black). Comes with Fat Chance Yo Eddy sticker set ($40 value). I intended to strip and paint my cool old-school bike and put the sticker kit on it, but ran out of energy. Decided to sell it as is so you can pick the new pain color and apply sticker kit. Bike rides perfect and shocks work great (has spring kit). Hope someone who also loves the Yo Eddy will dial this thing in...

Original color was day-glow green with dark blue on the lower end of fork and rear triangle. Frame number 640Y1

Will sell for $1500

or - last chance to bid on-line:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-FAT-Chance-Yo-Eddy-/181492112088?pt=US_Bicycles_Frames&hash=item2a41c5dad8#ht_377wt_1362

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 31
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HawgDog

Killer deal of the month !

Yes - my $0.99 deal on ebay with free shipping in USA is quite the deal. You should jump on it :)